Patient Safety & Quality
Patient safety is the cornerstone of quality care – it is the foundation of clinical outcomes, process efficiencies, and patient experience. At Donovan+Partners, we assess patient safety and quality from arrival to discharge. We identify warning signs and problem areas, find opportunities for improvement, and then offer practical and actionable recommendations. We provide coaching and mentoring to your clinical staff and leadership so you are able to implement sustainable practices that bring value-based benefits to your patients and organization overall.
Creating A Culture of Safety
Healthcare organizations achieve the best results when they develop a culture of safety that engages hospital management, clinical leaders and staff. We are experts at cultivating team environments where staff members learn from their past experiences and are empowered to adopt new and improved processes going forward.
To Improve Safety We:
- Examine and analyze your performance and compare against top performing hospitals
- Identify high-leverage opportunities
- Design new process protocols that utilize evidence-based and best practices
- Coach clinical leadership on the implementation of practical processes and plans for improvement
- Develop measurement tools to continuously evaluate progress and performance
- Provide individualized coaching and education, as needed